If you would like your baby to receive a birthday card on his/her special day, please send the following information to: angierose@yahoo.com:

Your Name
Your Babies name
Your Babies Birthday
Your Babies other special dates
Your Address
Your Web address

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So slow

I am never where I want to be and I humbly apologies to all babies for not sending out card.  I have been very behind in life and have dug myself out of a bit of a rut and am ready to jump back in on sending out cards!

I also have changed the look of this blog to make is a bit brighter.  If you find a better looking blog background and banner, let me know, I'm always looking for something new.

Many hugs and lots of love to all of our heavenly babies and their families!

Love from my heart, 
 Angie Tred and Talya's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment